Hey everyone. So everyday I will posting a new Christmas idea, decorating, recipes, and more until Christmas! This is all part of “Home Helping’s 14 days of Christmas!” Tweet us your ideas, decorating, recipes, etc. And possibly be posted on our blog! Also tweet us you’re pictures of you’re Christmas tree, family, decorations or anything holidays and each day we will pick one picture to put in our blog!
“Home Helping’s 14 days of Christmas!”
Day 2- Holiday Humor!
So for day 2 of our “14 days of Christmas!” Celebration, I will be sharing 24 christmasy, fun jokes to do with the kids!
1. What falls but never hurts itself?
2. What do snowmen eat for breakfast?
3. What do you get if you cross a snowman and a shark?
4. What do you call a snowman in the summer?
5. Why are Christmas trees very bad at knitting?
Cause they always drop their needles!
6. What do you sing at a snowman’s birthday party?
“Freeze a jolly good fellow….”
7. Knock knock
Snow use- I have forgotten my name again!
8. What do monkeys sing at Christmas time?
Jungle bells….jungle bells!
9. Knock knock
10. What do you get when you cross a bell with a skunk?
11. How do angles greet each other?
They say “Halo there!”
12. What kind of a ball doesn’t’ bounce?
13. Why does Santa need a big umbrella?
Because of all the rein-deer!
14. Why does Santa like to wear bells?
Because he love a good bell-y laugh!
15. Why does Santa have a garden?
Cause he likes to ho-ho-ho!
16. What do you get if you cross Santa and a detective?
17. How do snowmen travel?
18. What’s and igg?
An Eskimos home without a loo (bathroom)
19. What goes oh-oh-oh?
Santa walking backwards
20. What do you gte if you eat Christmas decorations?
21. Where do snowmen go to dance?
A snow ball!
22. How do snowmen greet each other?
“Ice to meet you!”
23. Who is the meanest reindeer?
24, who hides in a bakery at Christmas?
A mince- spy
So there are 24 funny, cheesy Christmas jokes to share with your kids and family! You can use them for calendars, Christmas cards, you name it! Comment your favorite joke from this list!
Tweet me your family pictures, your Christmas tree, etc. And I will pick a picture a day to include in the post!
Come back tomarrow for another Christmas post!