This is prob my favorite recipe for homemade mac & cheese. Here it is:
You will need:
Corn Flakes (Cerel)
Pasta Noodles (Whatever kind you desire)
1. Pour in a couple cups of flour into a saucepan (However much sauce you want, thats how much flour you will pour in.) Add in a bit of milk and stir. Pour in a small amount of cheese at a time. Continue to stir. Continue to keep adding in cheese until you get the ‘cheesy’ flavor you want. Add in another tiny bit of milk to keep the mixture a liquid, but not to runny.
2. Begin to cook your noodles.
3. After the sauce is cooked and noodles are done, get a casserole dish out and scoop a layer of noodles into the dish. Scoop a layer of sauce over the noodles and follow with a sprinkle of cheese and a dash of parmeshaun cheese. And then another layer of noodles. Finish with one last layer of sauce. Sprinkle with cheese and parmeshaun cheese.
4. Get your corn flakes and pour about 1/3 of the box into a large bowl. Take a cup and crush the flakes until they are small. Sprinkle over the mac & cheese to give it a crsipy taste….
5. Bake at 375 for 25 minutes. With foil covering…..
Sorry there are no pictures….my camera was not working very well….But keep an eye out for a future pic on my twitter if decides to work.
Enter our name contest! go to our page for more details!
Follow us on twitter @homehelping.