I was recently at a mother-daughter activity for our ward and they had a lipgloss making station. I thought this would be fun for a future birthday party or something so I decided to blog about it so I wouldn’t forget……
(Isn’t this cute? This is the one my daughter made….with labels and everything!)
Here are the Steps:
1. Get a sauce pan and boil water.
2. Get a drink mix (Singles) and pour the packet into a plastic sandwhich bag.
3. Put in about a tablespoon and 1/2 of crisco.
4. Seal the bag and ‘squish’ together.
5. Dip the bag into the boiling water. DO NOT LEAVE IN WATER, BAG WILL MELT! Dip in and out until your mixture is a liquid.
6. Once your ‘lipgloss’ is a liquid, let it sit for a little awile. It will get thicker and turn into the lipgloss texture you want.
And Done! See how easy that is? That would be a fun activity for a birthday party as long as the girls are old and mature enough they wont burn themselves.
Don’t forget to enter for our name contest! Please! We really need suggetions! I’m begging! haha, in a nice sort of way 🙂 Go to the “Name contest” page for more details.
Don’t forget to Follow us on twitter @Homehelping. Tweet us your ideas and suggestions for our blog!
I would LOVE to see your lip glosses. Tweet them to me!