So every Friday Night My hubby and I leave the kiddos with a babysitter and go on a date. I think this is really important in a marriage to have time with just the two of you.
So here are some ideas for different dates….Some of them are either free or really cheap! Some of them are at the house so if you have kids, hand them over to your In-Laws!
1. Go to the bakery and pick eachother out a treat
2. Go on a picnik
3. Dinner & Movie (Wife’s Choice)
4. Football Night (Watch Football and Eat Nachos)
5. Watch a Movie (Wife’s Choice)
6. Watch a Movie (Husband’s Choice)
7. Bike Ride
8. Go Shooting at the Rifle Range
9. Scavanger Hunt
10. Frisbee Golf
12. Swimming (Hot Pools)
13. Go to a Drive-In movie
14. Go to the Temple
15. Go hit at the batting cages
16. Go out for Icecream
17. Go to the dollar store and each get an item to do that night.
18. Cook a meal together
19. Create letters for each other by using a book and crossing out words.
20. Teach me your hobby, I’ll teach you mine (I’m teaching him how to crochet an he’ll teach me how to shoot a bow and arrow)
21. Theme night (French, Mexican etc.)
22. Play Twister
23. Wii Game night
24. Buy something to build together
25. Make bucket lists
26. Paper Airplane Contests
27. Do a Photo Challenge
28.Relive the first date
29. Play Card games at the park
30. Go to the farmers Market
31. Give Each other makeovers
32. Go on a hike
33. Make Boats and float them down the river
34. Go to a petting zoo
35. Stargaze in the Backyard
36. Wash the cars
37. Sleep outside in Sleeping Bags (Or on the Trampoline)
38. Go to a BasketBall Game
39. Play BasketBall
40. Prank Call (Hehe)
Another fun idea is to write each one of those dates (and any others you can think of) on some sticks. Put them in a jar and when you go on a date, pull from the “Date Jar” to pick your date.
So there you go! There are some great ideas for dates!